It's a Mouse World after all . . .

The big bad world is not always the 'Happiest Place on Earth'. But at least there is a place where you can go to be a child again, recharge your 'believe batteries', and remember that dreams can come true. It's also a place to speak your mind and follow your heart. You can still believe in Happily Ever After, but you can also laugh at the follies we create in our daily life.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blogger's Note*

Sorry Readers, I've been offline for about 5 days now and I apologize. I went on a mini-trip and left the laptop behind. That doesn't mean I forgot all about posting, as I wrote my observations out in longhand (How Barbaric!) and I now have transcribe my serial killer cursive into legible prose. Check back later today for multiple postings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home